• Belt bag with magnetic snap closure on flap
• Adjustable stacked belt straps with pin studs and 7 keyholes
• Gold brass hardware
• Ultra suede interior
• Contrast black edge paint
• 1 interior back zip pocket
• 59” (W) X .08” (D) X 7.5” (H), Waist strap total: 47.2” Adjustable
• 15CM (W) x 2CM (D) x 19CM (H), Waist strap total: 120CM Adjustable
ABOUT THE BRAND
I am super excited to introduce you to Niko Ineko vegan handbags! I’ve partnered with the brand because after sampling, I have become obsessed with the quality and the everyday use! Remaining at the accessible price point of $50-$130 retail, Niko Ineko is produced by the same factory that makes Herschel, Moschino, and EU Calvin Klein. (Yasssss!) Also, the bags are very easy to clean! Simply use any soap or detergent with a wet, warm cloth or baby wipes.
A bag is more than just an accessory, it’s an everyday companion that emboldens the person wearing it.
Niko Ineko uses vegan materials and will donate a percentage of proceeds to different animal charities around the world.