Alright, so don’t get all excited, because it’s not like I’m divulging some major secret shop you’ve never heard of. But I’ve been spending a lot of time on Amazon lately, not shopping for myself, but curating pieces to make your holiday shopping as easy as possible. (You’re welcome!) Everyone loves shopping Amazon. It’s literally a no brainer that it would be the one stop shop for the holidays, especially for us busy women. And if you’re a Prime member, the two-day shipping just can’t be beat. (If you aren’t a Prime member, you can sign up for a free trial, or even gift it this holiday.)
I have my own Amazon storefront where you can shop gifts for her, him, the kids, yourself (check out my favorite products list) and even your holiday home decor needs.
Here are a few ideas that are on some of my curated gift lists:
Gifts for Her:
- Laptop Bag– A great idea for the working woman
- Carry-On Closet suitcase– This keeps outfits so organized that she never has to dig through to find matching pieces. A complementary sidekick to the traveling woman!
- Gold S’well bottle– I literally can’t live without mine; it keeps your coffee hot for up to 12 hours!
Gifts for Him:
- Flat Screen TV- Come on, just get him what he wants this season!
- Beard Catcher Apron– Ok, you know when your man shaves, he leaves his hair all over your sink and it just totally drives you insane! Ok, maybe it’s just me, lol! But I thought this was a funny yet useful stocking stuffer.
- Travel Laptop Backpack– He can charge all his devices and other gadgets anywhere!
So when you need the perfect holiday shoes for your outfit, but don’t feel like fighting over mall parking…don’t fret! Just check out my holiday outfit shop!
Will you guys be doing all your shopping on Amazon this season? What other shops are your everything for the holidays?
Shop the Post
DISCLOSURE| SOME OF THE LINKS ABOVE ARE AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING AT NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU, I WILL EARN A COMMISSION IF YOU CLICK THROUGH AND MAKE A PURCHASE.
Photos by Jonathan Williams